Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Jimmy the talking five dollar bill.

Last week I came up with the idea for a story. See we were doing a fiction writing pieces in class. So I was randomly searching the files of my mind when I thought about a talking five dollar bill. That was when Jimmy was born.
Now Jimmy lived in a micro-wave at a Sears. He lived with his brother Bill. Bill was not a very bright guy.He
was more extreme than brains. Then one day Jimmy was picked up by The hand. Before he knew it he was in a cash register at Wendy's. That is when Bob came into his life. After Bob had talked with Jimmy for a bit then out came an army of chicken nuggets. That is how far I am with my story. I will post my full story when It is finished.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

how is the story going? Do we get to read more of it yet?

Love Streef