Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Tea !

Right now as I am writing this blog I am enjoing my third cup of tea today. I really like tea because when I have a hot cup of it right before bed I go to sleep more easily(and belive me I need that sleep). My favorite flavor is mint although I like every flavor I have ever tried. I dont think I am
ready for just regular tea so I put some honey in it. I have got into this habit that when I get home I make myself a cup of tea while I do my homework. I started drinking tea when my moms mom
came for Christmas. We were watching a movie and my grandma Nona offered to make me a cup of "sleepy-
time tea". I had never tried tea before so I said yes. At first it was really hot but when it cooled
down I really liked it. Ever since then I have really liked tea. I really like the way the tea bag smell. They smell like tropical fruit.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad this developed into a soothing habit for you. I'll have to begin sending you some teas to experiment with..love, Nonna