Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My favorite holiday was just two weeks ago. Christmas!! My grandmother, Nona, came to spend Christmas with us. One of my favorite gifts was a Nintendo DS. I finally got that remote control air plane I wanted. My brothers favorite gift was a remote control boat. Now he is saying he wants a remote control air plane. In my stocking I got Pokemon underwear. We had to take the ornaments off the tree yesterday. I also went to Michigan. I went to visit my grand parents in Meme and GB. I also went snow boarding for the first time.
100_1950
100_1940

1 comment:

meme said...

Yeah, Creighton!
We LOVED having you, Mom, Dad, and Aidan visit us in SNOW COUNTRY.
Those are such good pictures of you having fun in the snow.
"The Train House" is anxious for a return visit from you.
Hugs,
Meme and GB