Tuesday, January 27, 2009

PLAY DATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This past weekend I had a play date with my friend Wyatt. I know him from swimming. He is one year older than me. I went to his house [which is only about 4 seconds away from my house] to trade Pokemon on DS. Sadly it did not work out. So we ended up playing each others game. Then we played
Wii. We played carnival games mini golf. I beat him by a point. Then we went back up stairs and played more
DS. Then mom came to pick me up. I was devastated.

1 comment:

meme said...

Good Morning,
How great that you have a friend that lives "around the corner". Does he go to the same school as you?
T.V. News said that Indianapolis Schools were closed on Tuesday,due to icy conditions. Was your school closed? We got about 2 inches of light, fluffy snow during the night. "Your" hill is ready for a return visit from you.
Hugs for you, Aidan, Mom and Dad.
Meme