Tuesday, January 13, 2009

MY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Yesterday it was my birthday. I was born on Jan. 12, 2000. I turned nine years old. Here is how my day went :When I got Up in the morning I had eggs and doughnuts for breakfast. Then I opened my presents. I got a really cool book of vehicles from my Aunt Bunny. I got a gift card to amazon from my aunt and uncle. I got a bike and three Bakugan from my mom an dad. Then at school I brought cookie cake. After swimming, we went to Nick's for my birthday dinner. I got the bacon burger. It was so good. Then after we ate we went to Coldstone for ice cream. I got the birthday cake remix. It tasted like real birthday cake.

3 comments:

Nonna said...

I wish I could have stayed for your birthday, but I can picture how your day went, now that I know your rountine and what your new home and neighborhood look like. I love you and miss being there with you. Nonna
p.s. One of my patients came in with 2 Bykugan (?) and I knew all about them, thanks to you and Aidan!

A friend said...

Sounds like you had a super day, Creighton! I hope you enjoy the transportation book......it should keep you busy for quite a while.....lots of facts there. I recently heard that you are interested in Dragons. That's a coincidence as I just bought a really great Dragon book for myself. After I have enjoyed it for a while I'll give it to you. In the meantime, remember Uncle Gary and I love you and are thinking of you often. Aunt Bunny

meme said...

Good Morning, Mr. Creighton,
If you bring your new bike Up North, you won't have to rent one when you go to Mackinac Island.

Mrs. Law, the lady that "lent" you her hill to go sledding, said that she was glad that you had a good time and hopes you come and use it again.

GB ordered something new for the train, he said it will make it easier for you and Aidan to run.

Hugs!
Meme